Since this is my first blog, I would like to start out by saying that I have been married for the past 10 1/2 years. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter. We share our home with my daughters many pets. We have a black lab the size of a pony that stays indoors (because my daughter cannot stand the thought of her sleeping outside), a hamster named Stephanie Boots, and hermit crabs (Sebastian, and Kentucky). We also have a cat named Diego, and seven goldfish (thankfully the cat and fish live outside)! Did I mention that my daughter loves every animal that she sees. She has asked for a baby elephant for the last 2 Christmases. Unfortunately, Santa just keeps leaving her stuffed ones?
In addition to mom, wife, and zookeeper, I am a fulltime college student taking 18 hours. I usually substitute teach 2 to 3 times a week in addition to this. I am an elementary education major, with a minor in art. I am a senior (hopefully, the end is in sight)! I enjoy spending time with family, painting, and outdoor activities. In all this craziness I take great pride in being a soccer mom in the fall, a basketball mom in the winter, and a t-ball coach in the summer. This is in addition to ballet, tap, and jazz, which my daughter does year round. We hope that she is going to be very well-rounded! She enjoys wearing her sparkle dress-up shoes while she plays in her sandbox with her dumptruck! She also enjoys going fishing as long as her pole and tackle are pink? So, who knows?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment